Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Blog

I decided to jump on the bandwagon and blog... I feel like I should be keeping a record of life anyway and handwriting in a journal is sooo last decade right?

A little about our family...Timeline
Bernie and I started dating in August 2009, it was love at first conversation. He proposed in Nov. 2009 and we were supposed to get married in the Mesa temple on Jan. 23, 2010 but things changed a couple weeks before the wedding so we were married by the bishop in my family ward on that day at my parents house in Mesa instead. We were just doing the newly wed thing when we found out we were pregnant in oct. 2010. I wasn't too excited, but Bernie had enough excitement for the both of us. I just wanted to wait until we were sealed before I got pregnant. I wanted to be sure our baby would be sealed to us in case anything happened to one of us, or the baby, at any time during or after the pregnancy. My excitement for baby increased everytime I went to the doctor. I went through the temple for the first time right after christmas 2010. It was such an amazing experience and I felt so much closer to Bernie already and we weren't even sealed. We were sealed Feb 5, 2011. Found out we were having a girl the day before. My pregnany came to an aburpt stop when Baby Lily Ann Schellenberg died at 25 weeks in the womb, I gave birth on March 15, 2011. We buried her Mach 18, near her grandpa schellenberg at Maripos Gardens. We are both doing pretty good after everything. We have our days... The love for each other has grown tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment